SCHOOL UNIFORM – Sept 2016
We request that all children including nursery children wear school uniform.
Our school uniform consists of the following:
- white polo shirt with school logo
- red cardigan or sweatshirt with school logo
- grey/black trousers, shorts, skirts or dresses for children in Rec, Year 1, Year 2; in addition children in nursery can choose black tracksuit bottoms
- red and white gingham dress optional for girls in the summer.
All children in Rec, Year 1 and Year 2 need a PE/shoe bag with school logo containing:
- red logo T-shirt
- black shorts
- black tracksuit/jogging bottoms for outdoor PE sessions
- plimsolls. SHOES
- All children must wear sensible school shoes with socks or tights – trainers are not permitted. Shoes must be black, brown, navy or red. Socks or tights must be black, grey, red or white. If children wear open-toed shoes to school they will not be allowed on the climbing frame in case their footwear catches in the equipment.
- red book bag with school logo
- shoe bag with school logo for nursery childrenPLEASE NOTE:
- All school items should be labelled with child’s full name
- School uniform is ordered from www.pbuniformonline.com, you can find the link on our website.
- All uniforms to be delivered directly to your home, please do not send any uniform orders to the school, thank you If you feel that you may need financial support in purchasing school uniform, please see Miss Sarah Wilkey (School Office) in confidence.