We request that all children including nursery children wear school uniform.
Our school uniform consists of the following:
• White polo shirt with school logo, plain white polo shirts can also be worn
• Red cardigan or sweatshirt with school logo
• Grey/black trousers, shorts, skirts or dresses for all children, in addition children in nursery can choose black tracksuit bottoms
• Red and white gingham dress optional for girls in the summer.
All children in Rec, Year 1 and Year 2 need a
• PE/shoe bag with school logo containing:
• Red logo T-shirt
• Black shorts
• Black tracksuit/jogging bottoms for outdoor PE sessions
• Black plimsolls with velcro fastening
• All children must wear sensible school shoes with socks or tights – trainers are not permitted. Shoes must be black, brown, navy or red. Socks or tights must be black, grey, red or white.
• Red book bag with school logo
• Shoe bag with school logo (optional for nursery children)
• All school items should be labelled with child’s full name
• School uniform is ordered from
https://www.pbuniform-online.co.uk/hamptonwick you can also find the link on our website.
• All uniforms to be delivered directly to your home, please do not send any uniform orders to the school, thank you.
If you feel that you may need financial support in purchasing school uniform, please see Shelley Pawley-Nita (School Office) in confidence.